Page Content

The Goodnow Library opened its doors 156 years ago on April 4, 1863.

The library was an octagonal building with windows on all sides and a cupola on top. Its first collection contained 2,300 books that were cared for by Samuel Puffer, the single librarian who...


This project was made possible through Community Preservation Act funds though the Town of Sudbury Community Preservation Committee.

Change Brightness & Contrast

Text Size: